- Cristin Keegan on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- John Beaumont on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Brian_Goodacre on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Crissy Keegan on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- fanda on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
NoticesDisclaimer: The thoughts and text in this blog are mine alone and not of my employer. Use them for free at your own risk. Disclosure: Some posts have references to Amazon products and I work at Amazon. I do not believe I have bias but this disclosure is to let you decide.
Category Archives: Nextcloud/OwnCloud
How to do it wrong, way 1 Using the OwnCloud client that is in the Software Sources provided in Linux Mint is wrong! This downloads an older version of the Desktop Client that will fail when connecting to your updated … Continue reading
OwnCloud lives where you live. So when you move, OwnCloud is coming with you. Here are suggestions for your move. Back up your data. No brainer because you already back it up! Disconnect as late as possible. Your server will be … Continue reading
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log Continue reading
When upgrading to OwnCloud 8.2.2, most of this can be done via the web browser. In the Admin page, you will see on the Updates section. Here is where it will first make your backup. When that is complete, you … Continue reading
On the Admin Page’s Security and Setup Warnings section, I got a new warning that needed investigation. Transactional file locking is using the database as locking backend, for best performance it’s advised to configure a memcache for locking. See the … Continue reading
Let’s encrypt is available now for OwnCloud (and everything else) users to run and get a free certificate for. No more self-signed certificates that display an ugly error page or having to pay for a certificate from a certificate authority. … Continue reading