- Brian_Goodacre on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Crissy Keegan on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- fanda on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- william rutland on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- room552 on Owncloud and an external hard drive
NoticesDisclaimer: The thoughts and text in this blog are mine alone and not of my employer. Use them for free at your own risk. Disclosure: Some posts have references to Amazon products and I work at Amazon. I do not believe I have bias but this disclosure is to let you decide.
Tag Archives: apache2
Assuming you have followed the steps in the previous article to get your certificate, then you should be able to run this if your certificate is not expired. cd /tmp/letsencrypt sudo ./letsencrypt-auto renew or to get a new certificate sudo ./letsencrypt-auto -c … Continue reading
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log Continue reading
Let’s encrypt is available now for OwnCloud (and everything else) users to run and get a free certificate for. No more self-signed certificates that display an ugly error page or having to pay for a certificate from a certificate authority. … Continue reading
In the Admin console, you might see Security and Setup Warnings after upgrading to OwnCloud 8.1. Here is how I removed the two I saw. Strict-Transport-Securty HTTP Header The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not configured to least “15768000” seconds. For … Continue reading