- Cristin Keegan on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- John Beaumont on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Brian_Goodacre on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Crissy Keegan on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- fanda on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
NoticesDisclaimer: The thoughts and text in this blog are mine alone and not of my employer. Use them for free at your own risk. Disclosure: Some posts have references to Amazon products and I work at Amazon. I do not believe I have bias but this disclosure is to let you decide.
Tag Archives: Linux Mint
Getting Nextcloud ready is lots of fun, but getting it to a very stable state is tedious. I gathered the best of the best resources on the web from putting it up to backing it up. Installing LAMP server Follow … Continue reading
f.lux and Redshift are the two major players for making your laptop screen turn red. I had f.lux working on Linux Mint but recently upgraded to Linux Mint 18 and it stopped working. I cannot get the applet to show … Continue reading
An old laptop that is going to be running a home server is going to be limited on computing resources, so it is worth looking into running your server with as little overhead as possible. I was looking for the … Continue reading
If you have a NVidia graphics card, you will need to install drivers for your Linux Mint OS to use this hardware. If you got it, use it, especially if you are using multiple screens. Follow the instructions on this … Continue reading
How to do it wrong, way 1 Using the OwnCloud client that is in the Software Sources provided in Linux Mint is wrong! This downloads an older version of the Desktop Client that will fail when connecting to your updated … Continue reading
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log Continue reading