- Brian_Goodacre on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Brian_Goodacre on Let’s Encrypt certificate steps for OwnCloud
- rleneway on Setting up the Etekcity WiFi Smart Plug with the VeSync app and 2.4 GHz connection
- Edi on Let’s Encrypt certificate steps for OwnCloud
- Brian_Goodacre on Owncloud and an external hard drive
NoticesDisclaimer: The thoughts and text in this blog are mine alone and not of my employer. Use them for free at your own risk. Disclosure: Some posts have references to Amazon products and I work at Amazon. I do not believe I have bias but this disclosure is to let you decide.
Tag Archives: VPN
The current Xfinity routers (end of 2017) do not support NAT Loopback and have no options for enabling NAT Loopback. What is NAT Loopack? NAT Loopback or Hairpinning is when Device_A behind a router tries to access another Device_B behind … Continue reading